A. Feasibility and Planning of Hydro-Electric Projects
- Necessity of a project vis-à-vis Power Scenario and existing installations including Power Potential and E&M Studies.
- Pumped Storage Schemes.
- Survey and Investigations for Hydro Power Projects.
- River Systems, Topographical and Geo-technical aspects for River linking Projects.
- Hydrology and hydraulics including hydrologic Modelling.
- Construction material and quarry site studies.
- Assessment of economic viability of a project viz cost benefit studies.
- Conceptual layouts and planning of components.
- Infrastructure Requirements.
- Contract Documentation and award advice.
- Cost estimates.
- Preparation of Feasibility Reports and Detailed Project Reports.
B. DETAILED STRUCTURAL DESIGNS
- Dam and Diversion Systems.
- Desilting arrangements.
- Water Conductor Systems including Head Race/ Tail Race tunnels.
- Surge Shafts/ Fore bays/ Balancing reservoirs.
- Pressure Shafts/ Penstocks.
- Power house main caverns i.e. Machine Hall and Transformer Hall.
- Expansion chambers, valve chambers and Assembly chambers etc.
- Rehabilitation of Old Hydro Power Plants
C. DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS
- Civil works
- Hydro-Mechanical Structures including Hydraulic Gates, Valves & Hoists, Pumps, EOT Cranes.
- Electro-Mechanical equipments viz. Conventional generating units, Pump turbines, Generator Motor for Reversible Generating unit with Gas insulated switchgear system governing system, Transformers, Governing systems and Auxiliary Equipment, Automatic control and operation systems etc.
D. CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION, CONSTRUCTION, SUPERVISION AND COMMISSIONING
- Preparation of Tender Documents viz. General Conditions of contract, Technical Specifications, Special Conditions of Contract, and Price bid etc.
- Contract and project management.
- Supervision of construction.
- Preparation of master schedules to incorporate individual construction programmers through Primavera and effective monitoring system.
- Preparation and submission of regular financial program and technical progress reports.
- Training of Owner’s personnel.
- Scheduling and Supervision of commissioning.
- Preparation of O&M Manuals.
- Completion reports.
- Surveillance and Inspection.
Updated on : 26/09/2023