Consultancy Services Rendered
Consultancy Services Rendered– Details
|Name of Agency||Date of MOU||Scope Description|
|1.||Govt of Uttarakhand||Jan- 2004|
- Complete engineering solution to GoUK for the hill stabilization problem of VarunavatParvat in Uttarkashi including works supervision.
|2.||MEA, Govt. of India||July - 2008|
- Updation of Detailed Project Report of Sankosh Hydro Electric Project (2585 MW) in Bhutan.
|3.||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board (SMVDSB) Katra, Jammu & Kashmir||June- 2011|
- Design and Engineering Measures for stabilization of vulnerable Zones between Katra and Bhawan. (35 locations).
|4.||National Water Development Agency (NWDA).||Nov- 2011|
- Power Potential and E&M studies of likely power houses proposed under Damanganga – Pinjal link project.
|5.||Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd. (OHPC Ltd.)||Feb- 2012|
- Pre-Feasibility Report for Pumped Storage Scheme in existing Upper Indravati Hydro Electric Project (600 MW).
- Pre-Feasibility Report for Pumped Storage Scheme in existing Upper Kolab Hydro Electric Project (320 MW).
- Pre-Feasibility Report for Pumped Storage Scheme in existing Balimela Hydro Electric Project (510 MW).
|6.||Govt of Uttarakhand.||Sept- 2013|
- Complete engineering solutions to GoUK for the hill stabilization problem for 20 locations of various roads in Uttarakhand and technical monitoring during execution of works at site. (Works on 14 locations completed)
|7.||Govt of Uttarakhand.||June- 2014|
- Treatment work of Landslide zones around Raj Bhawan in Nainital.
|8.||Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Co. Ltd.(CSPGCL)||Sept -2015|
- Preparation of feasibility report for 06 nos. HEPs and a PSP on Indravati River Basin based on an Integrated Basin concept.
|9.||Govt of Uttarakhand.||Feb - 2017|
- Vetting of the 5 locations of slope stabilization DPR submitted by M/s WAPCOS to the Govt. of Uttarakhand.
|10.||Govt of Uttarakhand||Jan - 2017|
- Design andsupervision consultancy for Long term and Short-term stability measures for Tambakhani Chute of VarunavartParvat Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand.
|11||Ministry of Road & Transport (MoRTH), Arunachal Pradesh||Feb-2021|
- Consultancy Services as ‘Review Consultant’ for Proof Checking /Technical Vetting of estimate on landslide mitigation & construction/ widening works on National Highway NH-713A & NH-13 in Arunachal Pradesh.
|12||Ministry of Road & Transport (MoRTH), Arunachal Pradesh||July-2021|
- Consultancy Services for Review/ technical vetting for the protection & mitigation measures of landslide and erosion of road formation works on Hollongi-Itanagar, section of NH-415, A.P.
|13||Govt of Uttarakhand||MoU – 2013|
- Consultancy services to state PWD of Uttarakhand in Planning, Designing & Engineering measures including assistance & technical monitoring during execution stage for the stabilization of 20 chronic slide zones on various road locations in parts of Uttarakhand. (Works on Balance 06 locations yet to be taken up by UKPWD).
|14||Shri Amarnath ji Shrine Board, Srinagar, J&K||MoU Dec-2016|
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report for protection/ treatment and slope stabilization works near Holy Cave for Shri Amarnath ji Shrine Board, Srinagar, J&K.
|15||Govt. of Uttarakhand||MoU June-2014|
- Consultancy service to state PWD of Uttarakhand in Planning, Designing & Engineering measures including assistance & technical monitoring during execution stage for stabilizing the chronic slip zone on slope adjoining Rajbhawan, Nainital for immediate measures (Phase-I), and comprehensive scheme (Phase-II).
|16||Govt. of Uttarakhand||MoU Aug-2020|
- Consultancy service to state Govt. for Retrofitting of damaged lining of 65 metres tunnel at Rudraprayag – Gaurikand motor marg work, Uttarakhand. The 1st phase, comprising of immediate interventions for restoration of damaged portion of tunnel has been completed by NH- division of UKPWD inline with proposed detailed engineering scheme. For long term measures, scheme for phase-II works is under preparation.
Updated on : 26/09/2023