- THDC proposes to add 2764 MW during 2021-2025 in the Capacity Addition Programme of MoP with the planned commissioning of following Projects:
- Tehri PSP - 1000 MW
- VishnugadPipalkot HEP - 444 MW
- Khurja STTP - 1320 MW
- THDCIL is developing 2000 MW Solar Power Parks in State of Uttar Pradesh [Jhansi(600 MW), Lalitpur(600 MW) and Chitrakoot(800 MW)] through a Joint VentureCompany (TUSCO) with UPNEDA (an unit/agency of Govt. of U.P).
- Ministry of New and Renewable Energy(MNRE) has also allotted THDCIL to develop 1500 MW UMREPPs through SPV/JVC in the State of Rajasthan. Modalities for formation of SPV/JV with Govt. of Rajasthan is in process.
- THDCIL is also exploring possibilities of development of Hydro Electric, Pumped Storage and Renewable Energy Schemes in various parts of the country as well as neighboring Countries.
- THDCIL endeavors to undertake projects and participate in Govt. of India’s National Hydrogen Mission.
- THDCIL endeavors to undertake development of floating Solar Power Plants on existing reservoirs & canals of irrigation & hydro projects in India.
Updated on : 02/11/2021