UMREPPs (10,000 MW) in Rajasthan through TREDCO Rajasthan Ltd. (A Joint Venture Company of THDCIL & RRECL)
- Approximately 18,750 acres of government land has been identified in Rajasthan.
- Proposal of Allotment of 10,000 acres Govt. Land to TREDCO Rajasthan Ltd. in Bodana Village of Jaisalmer District has been recommended by Colonization Commissioner, Bikaner and forwarded to Joint Secretary, Colonization Dept. Jaipur.
- Preparation of DPR will be taken up after allocation of Govt. land.
- Matter regarding waiver of Security Charges of approx. Rs 100 Cr against allocation of 4000 Ha Govt. Land is being pursued with Govt. of Rajasthan for which Hon'ble Minister of Power & NRE has also sent a letter to Chief Minister, Rajasthan.
- Arrangements for large chunks of private land are being made through Land Aggregators. Eols have been floated for the empanelment of consultants and Land Aggregators/Facilitators to acquire 5000 acres of private land.